You can now be able to apply for Project Mgt. Work as a Corper at General Electric.
General Electric (GE) drives the world forward by tackling it’s biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEs mission and deliver for our customers.
Summary of Role:
The role requires working closely with the GE Renewable Energy – Grid Solutions project execution organization to provide operational support on ongoing projects being executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers, counterparts and contractors. This role involves project site work.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments.
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
- Exposure to a multinational company.
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunity to participate in fixing Nigeria’s power infrastructure deficit.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Verified posting/call up letter to Abuja.
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp.
- Academic Excellence: Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper).
- Passion for technology and project management.
- Strong AutoCAD (2D, 3D/Isometric), Computer Programming, Data Science Skills will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, Mental Agility, creativity and initiative.
- MS/BS in Electronic/Electrical/Power Engineering.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
Application Deadline: (Not Stated)
How to apply for Project Mgt. Intern as a Corps Member at General Electric:
Qualified and Interested Corps Members should visit General Electric (GE) Career Website to submit an application.