You can now apply for Edo State Government Recruitment 2019.
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Judiciary as an official Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
How to apply for Edo State Government Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- If you have applied and filled an online form previously, please don’t fill more than once.
- Upon submission of application, applicants will receive a link to a form to be filled and submitted.
Application Deadline: Monday, 9th September 2019.