You can apply as a Service Center Agent at GIG Logistics.
GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology in its pursuit of innovative delivery solutions.
Service Center Agent
Position Purpose: To increase brand goodwill through superior service delivery.
Who We Look For: Young, personable graduates with minimum of HND degree from a government recognised tertiary institution.
Job Location: Owerri and Gombe.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 21st August 2019.
- Provide guidance to walk-in customers on product and service offerings.
- Educate customers and potential customers with information on SLA and delivery timelines.
- Drive client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Serve guests by providing product/ service information related to delivery life-cycle, rates and payment.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Eliminate the possibility of shipping contraband and prohibited goods by ensuring 100% inspection of all parcels presented for shipping.
- Promote and cross-sell company’s products.
- Ensuring proper documentation and safety of all parcels sent and received.
How to apply as a Service Center Agent at GIG Logistics
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their applications to [email protected] using JOB ROLE/PREFERRED LOCATION as subject of mail (e.g SERVICE CENTER AGENT/OWERRI).