You can now apply as a Loan Officer at Libra Reliance Limited.
Libra Reliance Limited is a leading Investment Management company in Nigeria actively operating and providing services in Real Estate Development and Management, Financial Services and Automobile Trading.
Job Level: Entry level
- We are looking for loan officers to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services Maintain and update account records Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the loan application process.
- Utilize professional judgment to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization.
- Proven working experience as a loan officer
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment.
- Serving NYSC members can also apply.
- Minimum requirement of OND qualification.
- Please Note: Proximity to Iyana Ipaja, Ketu/Mile12, Ikorodu, Ojodu-Berger and Oshodi is a must.
How to apply as a Loan Officer at Libra Reliance Limited
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline Date: Monday, 30th September 2019.